You didn’t think I forgot, did you? Here’s this week’s major releases. Now with Amazon, Steam, etc. links!
- The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (PS3) – Really curious to see if ICO still holds up. Shadow of the Colossus obviously does, as it’s amazing, and anyone who says otherwise is wrong.
- X-Men: Destiny (360, PS3, Wii, DS) – Apparently this is an action-RPG by Silicon Knights (of Too Human and Eterna Darkness fame)? Barely even knew this existed before today.
- FIFA 12, PES 2012 (PS3, 360) – Lumped these together because hey, it’s soccer. FIFA in particular is out for literally every system. Seriously, who’s still buying PS2 games?
- Child of Eden (PS3) – Seems like this would work well with the Move controller.
- Game of Thrones: Genesis – *fangirl scream* I NEED A GAMING PC NOW.
- Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (Xbox Games on Demand, PSN) – Another HD rerelease like RE4 last week. Which is still awesome, by the way.
- The Binding of Isaac (PC) – This is described as Smash TV meets Zelda meets a roguelike. Um, OK?
- Tetris Axis (3DS)
- Solatorobo: Red the Hunter (DS)
- Rochard (PSN)
- Blur, Crysis 2, Frontlines: Fuel of War (Xbox Games on Demand)
- Cabela’s Big Game Hunter 2012 (360)
- Super Mario Land 2 (3DSware)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (Friday) – I actualy technically saw this for free, and I still fell asleep halfway through. Good job, Michael Bay!
- How I Met Your Mother: Season 6
- Ben-Hur Blu-ray
- Married With Children: Complete Series
- CSI Season 11, CSI New York Season 7, CSI Miami Season 9
- Law & Order SVU: Season 12
- Nirvana: Live at the Paramount
- Footloose Blu-Ray – Shameful admission: I’ve never seen Footloose.
- The Cleveland Show: Season 2 – The Cleveland Show is dreadful. Avoid at all costs,